Location on the map: not showing place or meeting point
This three for one hike, is a wonderful combination. After we meet at the meeting point, we are going to drive for 10 minutes to arrive. Upon arrival we will park in front of the community house who will also provide us with access to the bathroom for $5. Is a humble family from the traditional fields of Orocovis.
The hike up the mountain begins briskly and intensifies as the steepness of the hill and the altitude increase. We will go up the path (between wide and narrow) some 30 to 45 minutes depending on the physical condition. It is important to protect yourself from the sun and bring enough water and snacks. At the top, the view is spectacular, seeing part of the karst and various towns on the island. After enjoying the view, we will go back to the beautiful “Charco la Tajea” to refresh ourselves and taking strengths to visit “el Vidrio Waterfall” a little hike for 10 to 15 minutes for the pond “la Tajea”.
At the end of the tour, we will offer you gastronomic options in the area, provide you with a portable changer so you can change your clothes.
Difficult Level: Moderate to Extreme
Tour Time: 5 to 6 hours
Minors: 12 years and older (with parent consent)
Town: Orocovis, Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Residents Group fee (6 people or more): $50 per person
- Outside Visitors Group fee (6 people or more): $75 per person
- For VIP 2 to 5 people or personalized tours: Contact Us
- For Schools: Contact Us
Parking and community bathroom: $5
Minors: 10 years and older (with parental consent)
Place these logos: Tourism Company, NAI, CERT, CPR
Our contact number is: 939-235-6899 María
Safety Equipment (helmets, life jackets, flashlights and support pole)
After the reservation
We give you meeting point and hour
- If you have any health condition, you must inform it at the time of booking.
- Once the deposit is received, we confirm the space and send tour preparation guidelines, time, and meeting point.
- Carrying a waterproof package is essential to protect your personal and electronic things.